Some days ago I got a mail from a user who told me that my new YouTube Gadget could not be installed. This user got the following error: “This is not a valid gadget package.” First I thought it was en error because some files were not ready for archiving because the attribute for archiving was missing. I tried to zip the gadget completely but it did not work, neither with WinZip nor with WinRar. I read some topics on the internet but I did not found any solution. So I removed files from the archive step by step until it worked. The last file I removed was an empty file which was preserved for storing settings. So the problem was this empty file. Gadget Packages may not contain empty files or folders. I came to the result that I could create empty folders and files automatically with the file system object (FSO). Here you get some information on the MSDN: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/z9ty6h50%28v=vs.85%29.aspx. I hope I could help you.
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Library for Arduino
- “Probots” gewinnen die RoboNight 2012
- Lego Mindstorms NXT Flugzeugspiel
- Spambog.com Sicherheitslücke (XSS-Injection)
- Das Affenpuzzle-Problem
- Das ACTA-Gedicht
- RoboNight 2011 – Erster Platz für die RoboGuards
- Download YouTube Videos using any programming language
- Gallery.Live.com offline – Retired because of Windows 8?
- “This is not a valid Gadget Package.” – Zipping a Windows Sidebar Gadget